Mini Horde

☠ Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to know more about this upcoming child's detector. I'm amazed that it is waterproof and I'm amazed again at the appearance of the build quality. Currently, children's metal detectors are not the products they should be. Most of them offer no arm support to the little people who need it the most. The one that does is too heavy for children realistically. This one, at first glance, seems to be made right ergonomically and my son, who loves to be in the water with dad, is very excited about this machine.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
☠ Cipher;6300135 said:
I'd love to know more about this upcoming child's detector. I'm amazed that it is waterproof and I'm amazed again at the appearance of the build quality. Currently, children's metal detectors are not the products they should be. Most of them offer no arm support to the little people who need it the most. The one that does is too heavy for children realistically. This one, at first glance, seems to be made right ergonomically and my son, who loves to be in the water with dad, is very excited about this machine.

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We felt exactly the same way when we looked at what was available out there for kids! If we want to share this hobby with our loved children, then we must provide them with detectors they will love and feel comfortable with so they can actually grow up with nice detecting memories! The detector will be ready in a couple fo months! The electronics and the software is all done. Waiting on tooling to be completed. Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread