minimalistic

eruyanik

Mar 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know i'm a bit minimalistic. i like basic, simple things you would say. but i see their beauty in their own way and in my own way. i like to look at it.

this blue piece is one of them too. i look into the stones from my childhood and still i am.

IMG_4695.jpg IMG_4692.jpg IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg IMG_4671.jpg IMG_4694.jpg

Last edited:

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with that. If you like the stone's you pick up keep them, got plenty myself, otherwise they are Leaveright. Maybe the next person will like them. :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
E

eruyanik

Mar 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever tried sculpting?

hi @hvacker!

no i did not try that. i'don't know how they do. it's a bit different art as for me it's artificial work on stones. though it would be interesting and entertaining process if you have the gift! i'm not such a gifted man i don't know if i could make it good:)

Upvote 0

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
hi @hvacker!

no i did not try that. i'don't know how they do. it's a bit different art as for me it's artificial work on stones. though it would be interesting and entertaining process if you have the gift! i'm not such a gifted man i don't know if i could make it good:)

Reason I asked is you seem to be able to see and be moved by shape/color. Many can't see or notice things like that.
Art is a language and like other languages, takes time to learn. Worthwhile though.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
E

eruyanik

Mar 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i understand what you mean very well. i'm also interested in arts and literature, though i write poems time to time and take macro pictures for the detail in nature, i'm not a gifted man with the hand works.

"perfection is nothing but the repetition" say a wise man in the history.

we are all -hear -see -taste -smell -touch doers. along the way we may forget what these means are in proper recognition. we use them to spot what we are looking for practical and daily routines.

thank you to the one whom understand the other.

best wishes.

Upvote 0

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
i understand what you mean very well. i'm also interested in arts and literature, though i write poems time to time and take macro pictures for the detail in nature, i'm not a gifted man with the hand works.

"perfection is nothing but the repetition" say a wise man in the history.

we are all -hear -see -taste -smell -touch doers. along the way we may forget what these means are in proper recognition. we use them to spot what we are looking for practical and daily routines.

thank you to the one whom understand the other.

best wishes.

You too

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread