LessRoll
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2018
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
So in a book about finding Lake Superior agates, which I skimmed for 6 seconds, I learned everything I needed to find valuable hard things.
But I'm stumped on these. One I think is a fresh water shark tooth.




One is obviously melted windshield glass and asphalt.


The really weird ones are the gray ones with red veins. I have tentatively ID'ed them as Oracle Runes dropped by the Norse God Odin.



I am open to alternative opinions of course.
My major concern is which ones contain gold and/or hundred dollar bills made of diamonds?
Thanks for your help
But I'm stumped on these. One I think is a fresh water shark tooth.




One is obviously melted windshield glass and asphalt.


The really weird ones are the gray ones with red veins. I have tentatively ID'ed them as Oracle Runes dropped by the Norse God Odin.



I am open to alternative opinions of course.
My major concern is which ones contain gold and/or hundred dollar bills made of diamonds?
Thanks for your help
Last edited:








