J jnicholes Hero Member Joined Mar 11, 2017 Messages 530 Reaction score 1,828 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2021 #1 Found this today while coin roll hunting. It looks like there is an “extra tree.” Look above the fisherman. It’s really odd, I could see it with the naked eye. Under a magnifier it looks like cud. What do you all think? Error or not?
Found this today while coin roll hunting. It looks like there is an “extra tree.” Look above the fisherman. It’s really odd, I could see it with the naked eye. Under a magnifier it looks like cud. What do you all think? Error or not?
E eman1000 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 24, 2016 Messages 759 Reaction score 1,169 Golden Thread 0 Location Elizabethtown, IN Detector(s) used XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2021 #2 I'm not seeing it? I see what appear to be a couple nicks above the small tree directly to the right of the fisherman which should be there. Upvote 0
I'm not seeing it? I see what appear to be a couple nicks above the small tree directly to the right of the fisherman which should be there.
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Apr 27, 2021 #3 From the picture it looks like it may be pmd. Cud only occurs along the rim. Upvote 0