What's new

Minor poach (heh heh)

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never dabbled in poaching but I tried a bit today...and I kinda like it! >:D

Was buying something from a convenience store and noticed a proof nickel sitting near the register like it was being saved. I asked the girl if I could buy it and she said she was saving it for a guy who works there (competition :angry4:). I sweet-talked her out of it. ;D Got me a nice 1988-S. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Nothing wrong with that. She gave it to you, so it was still her choice. And you got a great coin, so congrats. :-)
 
Did you get her phone number too??
 
XX said:
Did you get her phone number too??

Nah, I didn't want to lay on too much charm. :laughing7: Besides, there were people waiting.

seger98 said:
Awe, you took it from the guy just before Christmas yet :icon_santa:

I know, I feel guilty...NOT! "Good will towards men" doesn't apply in the ruthless, cutthroat world of CRH! :boxing:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom