What's new

Mint $1 direct ship program

dp2013

Full Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
The US Mint has finally added a new President to the direct ship program. Martin Van Buren is now available. For those who do not know about the program you can order $250 or $500 worth (no shipping charges). Put them on a credit card that gives cash back and you make a small amount on the deal. It beats trying to find a bank that might have them. I personally Keep some, search some, spend some and dump some. Good day.
 
Upvote 0
A couple of weeks ago, I went by to pick-up some halves, and the teller asked if I collected dollar coins, I immmediately thought "MORGANS" :hello2:, then I inquired, and they were Presidential dollar coins, I politely said no, I did ask from whence they came, he said some customer brought in a bunch of 'em, so more than likely it was someone taking advantage of The Mint's Direct ship program
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom