jersey devl Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero Jul 2, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Just wondering if anyone did Merrifield park after the festival...I was stuck in the water and didnt put much thought into it after Monday.
Just wondering if anyone did Merrifield park after the festival...I was stuck in the water and didnt put much thought into it after Monday.
vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Jul 2, 2009 #2 No, but I thought about it as I was driving into work this morning. Hey, ya gonna join the pack this Saturday for a lil huntin'?
No, but I thought about it as I was driving into work this morning. Hey, ya gonna join the pack this Saturday for a lil huntin'?