What's new

Missed it by this much >.<.

Paul Revere’s Ghost

Full Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2024
Messages
139
Reaction score
300
Golden Thread
0
Well the last day of summer is gone. I believe it was April I got my Xterra Elite and hit the beach. Though the year isn’t over…. I so far found 29 rings. Everything has been deeply sanded in since that storm passed by a month ago. It’s killin me. Nothing to be found but canslaw. Nobody swimming so fresh drops are done. Just have to wait now. Also found what appears to be a rare Tiffany diamond studded 825 gold pendant. I only saw one like it on a site where people sell stuff. Don’t know if it’s ok to mention names here. It was $1,500. Now it’s gone and I can’t find another like it. Mine is missing one stone. I can’t say how much I love the Elite. Just amazing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2105.webp
    IMG_2105.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
Well the last day of summer is gone. I believe it was April I got my Xterra Elite and hit the beach. Though the year isn’t over…. I so far found 29 rings. Everything has been deeply sanded in since that storm passed by a month ago. It’s killin me. Nothing to be found but canslaw. Nobody swimming so fresh drops are done. Just have to wait now. Also found what appears to be a rare Tiffany diamond studded 825 gold pendant. I only saw one like it on a site where people sell stuff. Don’t know if it’s ok to mention names here. It was $1,500. Now it’s gone and I can’t find another like it. Mine is missing one stone. I can’t say how much I love the Elite. Just amazing.
Very nice collection. 👍🏼
 
Congratulations on all the great finds! Thanks for posting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom