What's new

missing 14 year old grand daughter of James Longacre found dead-----AGAIN

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_3997.webpIMG_3998.webpre-hunt of the 1686 fields after harvest is a challenge with rough clumps. the '04 IH is one of the better coppers from the cruel soil. a suspender clip & 4 pieces of a whacked pocket knife. only 150 acres to hit before the winter, more out there as proven by the '77 Seated dime on Friday, the 2 bird bands found this week & the roundballs. no digger gets it all, even after hitting the dirt 3 times-- back for more :laughing7:
 
Upvote 20
Where in the H-E- Double Hockey Sticks do you get the inspiration of your thread titles. It's a hoot to just read them let alone seeing your finds. Keep it up, you make this a better place through your imagination and your finds.
 
I try to keep it light while trudging over dirt looking for the true meaning of life----to be rich like Hillary. the title fits the item--- one dead a$$ IH---but I'll take it--- keeps the dream alive :laughing7::laughing7:
Where in the H-E- Double Hockey Sticks do you get the inspiration of your thread titles. It's a hoot to just read them let alone seeing your finds. Keep it up, you make this a better place through your imagination and your finds.
 
Ok, I admit it. I had to look it up on Wikipedia.
 
Killing it Rich! :occasion14:
 
I figured you had found human remains or something! But it got me to look that's for sure.
 
Great hunting in those fields! :occasion14:
 
God bless, you made me laugh!
:D
 
Great stuff! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom