What's new

Missing Ring (Pine Grove/Lickdale) pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,834
Reaction score
76,272
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff is this yours? Do you know if Twin Grove was notified and when it was lost? They could post it on their facebook page. If you could post some more info, I'll post it on our camping forums.
 
Nevermind, I didn't realize that was a Craigslist post till I looked at it again. Guess you are just helping someone out. But I'll put a link on our camping forums, anyway.
 
yea sorry I just thought if someone, wanted an excuse to head down, up or over to
Twin Grove& do some detecting , the lost ring may be a good in, if
the looser was all over the park
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom