What's new

Mississippi info.swap

Garrett250rob

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone out there wanting to swap info or.maps.of jackson ms area or Rankin county area?
 
Upvote 0
Rob,

I live about 45 miles or so from Rankin county, unfortunately I haven't did much hunting over there, even though I have a permission or two either in Rankin or Forrest Counties, not sure which county there in, but if I run across any info or maps I'll gladly pass the info along to ya. Nothing at all on Jackson, to far of a drive for me, unless there's a tempting permission waiting up that way... LOL

"D"
 
Is anyone out there wanting to swap info or.maps.of jackson ms area or Rankin county area?

Good Luck and welcome to the T-net & Civil War sub -forum site .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom