What's new
Joined
Sep 18, 2010
Messages
196
Reaction score
239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just putting this here in case anyone comes here looking for others in Mississippi that Detect, South Mississippi Relic Team is based out of Hattiesburg Mississippi but welcomes folks from all across Mississippi.

Apparently I can't post the Facebook Link here, but if you want to find us the actual Facebook Name is: South Mississippi Relic Team.

 
Just checking back in to see if any Mississippi folks or even Folks visiting Mississippi might have stopped in...

HOWDY 1.gif
 
I'm just passing thru and wanting to let y'all know that we're still going strong and would love to see you over in our group...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom