What's new

MISSOURI LEGENDS

  • Thread starter Thread starter trish76642
  • Start date Start date
T

trish76642

Guest
HIDDEN TREASURES

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/MO-Treasures.html



Alf Bolin's Outlaw Loot

Legend of Bone Hill in Levasy, Missouri

Lost Copper Mine in the Ozark Hills

More Missouri Treasures

Parson Keithly's Hidden Gold

Tin Whistle Loot North of Milford



Treasure Hunting and Prospecting Clubs
 
Thanks dear... I've got all those printed and in my THing binder.
Uhg, and to think I'm about to leave all this history behind this week. :-\
Oh well, sunny beaches & waves instead... 8)

Bran <><
 
godisnum1 said:
Thanks dear... I've got all those printed and in my THing binder.
Uhg, and to think I'm about to leave all this history behind this week. :-\
Oh well, sunny beaches & waves instead... 8)

Bran <><

ah but Bran....but just think about the good stuff thats instore for you! Memories, and even more History!
 
godisnum1 said:
Thanks dear... I've got all those printed and in my THing binder.
Uhg, and to think I'm about to leave all this history behind this week. :-\
Oh well, sunny beaches & waves instead... 8)

Bran <><

Hang on to those notes Bran, Missouri has a way of dragging you back here when you least expect it. I have escaped a few times but I keep ending up back here. ???

HH Charlie
 
~trish~ said:
ah but Bran....but just think about the good stuff thats instore for you! Memories, and even more History!

That's true. My state does have its own unique history, if you can find it among all the islands and modern buildings that's been erected over a good portion of it. It's still out there though! I just know it....

savant365 said:
Hang on to those notes Bran, Missouri has a way of dragging you back here when you least expect it. I have escaped a few times but I keep ending up back here. ???

HH Charlie

Oh, no doubt Charlie... I never get rid of anything pertaining to THing or any research I've done. I've got my digital folder on my computer, my Treasure Files folder on my Firefox browser, and then a normal treasure folder that I keep hard copies of stuff in. ;D I do have some leads for other areas of the world, which hopefully I might be able to pursue someday.
I just never know where God might lead me next... :wink:

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom