What's new

Mitchell Guist pronounced dead at a hospital

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,850
Reaction score
76,295
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
although not an actual Gator Hunter & for the most part, it seemed the Guist's were mainly
used for comedy relief, if you go by the whimsical music they always played when showing them.
I wonder if it was a heart attack or Gator that got him.



157640791.jpgx.webpPIERRE PART, La. (AP) — A cast member of the reality TV show "Swamp People" died Monday, a Louisiana sheriff said.

Assumption Parish Sheriff Mike Waguespack said Mitchell Guist was pronounced dead at a hospital. He had fallen while aboard his boat on the Intracoastal Waterway, near Pierre Part.

History, which produces the reality show with Original Media, said Guist would have turned 49 on Friday.

Mitchell Guist Obituary: View Mitchell Guist's Obituary by Republican & Herald
 
History, which produces the reality show with Original Media, said Guist would have turned 49 on Friday.


That is one rough looking 49 year year old.. I tell you, for a country boy, he had some serious city miles on that body :laughing7:

Well RIP Mitch, I hope you adjust well to your new hunting grounds
 
One of the articles I read said he had some kind of seizure and fell out of the boat and that attempts at CPR were unsuccessful. I really feel for his brother right now.
 
Sorry to hear that,looks like he might have made a couple of bad decissions in his life time.
 
That is one rough looking 49 year year old.. I tell you, for a country boy, he had some serious city miles on that body :laughing7:

Well RIP Mitch, I hope you adjust well to your new hunting grounds

Yea took me till at least 29 to feel like he looked.
and about 50 before I could see my age in a mirror :tongue3:
of course I don't have the beard.
 
Last edited:
Jeff, you think you're aging :dontknow: I feel as good today as I did 30 year ago..

I never look back, or forward for that matter. My plan is to live forever, and so far, so good :thumbsup:
 
same here Spart "Immortality" is my plan

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom