What's new

Mixed bag with silver!

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,461
Reaction score
10,864
Golden Thread
0
Went to one of the three older sites I got on my lunch break. Got this sterling ring! That makes my third silver ring.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3437.webp
    IMG_3437.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_3434.webp
    IMG_3434.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3435.webp
    IMG_3435.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 153
Upvote 30
You got yourself a putter looking silver there Nathan. Congrats
 
Nice going Nathan
 
Is that a Hot Wheels “Heavy Chevy”?
 
Went to one of the three older sites I got on my lunch break. Got this sterling ring! That makes my third silver ring.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Cleaned this buckle up, I've never seen one with this particular style that's why I decided to keep it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3451.webp
    IMG_3451.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3460.webp
    IMG_3460.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom