MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Having lived from 1803 until 2014 is quite a feet for a 49 year old man. I have lived the lives of hundreds of pioneers,soldiers and every walk of life that kept ledgers and diaries and letters telling their tales. I felt their hardships and grew to realize we as a people in 2014 would not make a wart on the butt of any of them. The list of astounding accomplishments that were achieved through blood sweat and tears with very little to no automation available to these forefathers, is amazing considering most only lived to be 35 if they were lucky.
I am about to expose some very prominent men as being Knights of the golden Circle. All of these men accomplished great feats during their lifetimes, and even more that nobody knew about publicly. They were all people with a moral fibre and beliefs of which practically none exists today. Right or wrong, they are all my heros, and I am lucky to have gotten to know the lot of them including the good, the bad, and the ugly. In no way do I want my book to reflect that I think they were bad people. Some,(possibly a rouge group) may have done a bad thing, but that should not reflect on the K.G.C. as an organization. We would be lucky to have been cut from the same clothe as any of them. I know in my heart, had I lived at that time I would have been one of them.

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Goes for Order of American Knights, too. Read something SOMEWHERE about "hiding your 'assets' ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) by creating CORPORATIONS for the COMMON GOOD"... VERY similar to STATE RIGHTS!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Goes for Order of American Knights, too. Read something SOMEWHERE about "hiding your 'assets' ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) by creating CORPORATIONS for the COMMON GOOD"... VERY similar to STATE RIGHTS!

It was, an still is, a battle for power. For the power of this nations wealth. To truly control the wealth, they must control the government. nothing has changed in the last 150 years except for the rules and regulations. The war still rages on, it just changed into big business. It also has far less players, sort of like the end of a "MONOPOLY GAME".:laughing7:

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread