D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Honing your skills!!! Attachments IMG_8500.webp 439.7 KB · Views: 87 IMG_8501.webp 415.5 KB · Views: 87 IMG_8502.webp 422.7 KB · Views: 84 IMG_8503.webp 436.2 KB · Views: 81
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jun 11, 2016 #2 MAster, Jabo, Alley or maybe Champion, Akro, Dunno.... maybe Cairo?
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2016 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: MAster, Jabo, Alley or maybe Champion, Akro, Dunno.... maybe Cairo? Click to expand... Well, at least I nailed the Jabo (altho I wasn't 100% on it)! I have to say I really thot the first one was going to come back as an Imperial....
cheese said: MAster, Jabo, Alley or maybe Champion, Akro, Dunno.... maybe Cairo? Click to expand... Well, at least I nailed the Jabo (altho I wasn't 100% on it)! I have to say I really thot the first one was going to come back as an Imperial....
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jun 12, 2016 #4 In hand I might change my mind... don't count it out because you can see the marble better than I can, and imperials can be very much like Masters. I've seen a lot of them sold as Masters and in people's master collections. They can fool ya.
In hand I might change my mind... don't count it out because you can see the marble better than I can, and imperials can be very much like Masters. I've seen a lot of them sold as Masters and in people's master collections. They can fool ya.