What's new

Mixed

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only got one today...(I wrote down what I ***think*** they are!)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8546.webp
    IMG_8546.webp
    319.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8547.webp
    IMG_8547.webp
    431.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8548.webp
    IMG_8548.webp
    554.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8549.webp
    IMG_8549.webp
    430.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8562.webp
    IMG_8562.webp
    631.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8563.webp
    IMG_8563.webp
    666.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Don't know the first, maybe Alox. The rest look to be Akro.

I didn't do very good on my ID's - only got 3 & 4 as Akro. I thot #2 Vitro and last as Master. Ugh. Oh, for the first swirl I added a few pics (the first mib is the one from yesterday): I compared it to the few others I have as Alox. The ribbons and base glass (very tiny bubbly) matches three of them but then I looked at one other (the last) and saw the base glass is clear. Wondering if that one is perhaps odd man out?
 
I don't know, transparent swirls are nearly impossible sometimes. I could believe any of those were Alox, the last one reminds me of CAC a little too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom