EQ8
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2020
- Messages
- 286
- Reaction score
- 352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sw Wisconsin
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800
Garrett Carrot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all,
Just wondering, as a noob, if there are any "draconian" laws in your state like we have here in WI?
I live right across the river, so would be more than happy to go to MN for searching.
I'd be looking in the SE area around Lacrescent, Winona, Dakota etc.
Thanks for any info!!
Just wondering, as a noob, if there are any "draconian" laws in your state like we have here in WI?
I live right across the river, so would be more than happy to go to MN for searching.
I'd be looking in the SE area around Lacrescent, Winona, Dakota etc.
Thanks for any info!!







