What's new

Mobile version

Nick79

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
763
Reaction score
1,929
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am sure this has been asked before, is anyone working on a mobile version of this page? Would make life so much easier for people out in the field to post.
 
The Android app, works well enough......That is, If you have an Android, I suppose.
 
I use Tapatalk app on my smart phone. Works great and notifys you when a post you a subscribed to has a hit. And it's free.
It looks like you already have that, so I'm not sure I understand your question??
 
Tapa talk works well.
 
Thanks, I downloaded tapatalk. It is easier at least
 
I use Tapatalk app on my smart phone. Works great and notifys you when a post you a subscribed to has a hit. And it's free.
It looks like you already have that, so I'm not sure I understand your question??
I downloaded after I asked. But ya, an app isn't the same as a mobile site. Thanks for the input all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom