What's new

Modded my Deus 2 LOL

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,262
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being as old as i am i get tired of bending over a lot. I attached a nylon cord to my Deus 2 and lower it and raise it with out bending over. I put a clip on my belt end. Don't laugh it wporks GREAT !!


IMG-5240.webp
 
I think I'll try it too. Thank you for the idea.
 
I think I'll try it too. Thank you for the idea.
Your welcome when you get old it gets tougher to bend over all the time
 
Almy please report back on how you like it ?
 
bc5391 Thank you for your support
 
Great job well done
 
No REPORTS BACK YET :( It's not a HARD MODIFICATION LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom