Hill Billy Bronze Member Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: Other Feb 21, 2010 #1 Dug yesterday , made of lead. Any ideas? Attachments molded lead 002.webp 69.2 KB · Views: 291 molded lead 003.webp 44.4 KB · Views: 280
vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Feb 21, 2010 #2 Not a clue but glad ya got out to dig!!!! Upvote 0
Hill Billy Bronze Member Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: Other Feb 22, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Vibes ...was glad I could get out too. I would have thought this piece would have got more guesses as to what it was. I have never seen anything like it. HB Upvote 0
Thanks Vibes ...was glad I could get out too. I would have thought this piece would have got more guesses as to what it was. I have never seen anything like it. HB
Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2010 #4 Hill Billy, It look's like part of a battery terminal to me. Broken Knee Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 22, 2010 #5 I would agree with Battery componet Attachments LeadAcidBattery.webp 44.9 KB · Views: 225 Upvote 0
Hill Billy Bronze Member Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: Other Feb 24, 2010 Thread Owner #6 Must be the piece that attaches to the post on top of the cell. Would never have figured that one out. Thanks BK and 4-H. Upvote 0
Must be the piece that attaches to the post on top of the cell. Would never have figured that one out. Thanks BK and 4-H.