What's new

Monday Pickup Produced........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1-64
2-65's
2-66's
8-67's
8-68's
6-69's
1-82-P No FG
1-1964 Irish Penny 1d

27 Silver Keepers

My boxes last week were not good. They keep getting weaker and weaker. Most of these keepers today came from one box with the others yielding 2-4 or skunk. Oh well........like my buddy Thurm says......you can't win if you don't play......ha!

I'm going to keep plugging and see what tomorrow brings........

Oh yeah, one of my banks is supposed to be getting me a bag of 1000 Ike's tomorrow.....wahoooo. The vault teller called me today and gave me this good news. I have been working on this for a couple of weeks now. I have only gotten Ike's one other time ($500) and I pulled some silver dollars so I am pretty excited about the opportunity to search another batch. I really hope it comes through.

More to come tomorrow on that......hopefully...............fingers crossed...............
 

Attachments

  • P3250016.webp
    P3250016.webp
    52 KB · Views: 457
  • P3250019.webp
    P3250019.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 447
  • P3250020.webp
    P3250020.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 442
  • P3250018.webp
    P3250018.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 442
Upvote 0
Nice score LJ they all add up :) and best of luck with those Ikes ... I would be stoked about picking through them :thumbsup:
 
Cool Penny!
Congrats!
 
LJ, I am constantly amazed that your area keeps producing as well as it does! I know you have hit it hard for about a year or so, and the halfs just keep coming. Congratulations, and be sure to update on the bag-O-Ikes.. HH, Gpurs....
 
Update on the bags of Ikes.......................

Nothing to report!! They shipped the bank small dollars.........grrrrrrrr.............................

The vault teller told me they have a $1000 bag of large dollars (she was told) which was a special request on her part, but she has no idea why she received the small dollars instead. What a letdown. The excitement built the closer I got to the bank only to have the wind let out of my sail.......sheeeesh!

At least this vault teller is trying. She is calling them to find out why she received the small dollars and she is sending them back for the large dollars next week. Oh well....that is how it goes sometimes in this hobby.

GPURS said:
LJ, I am constantly amazed that your area keeps producing as well as it does! I know you have hit it hard for about a year or so, and the halfs just keep coming. Congratulations, and be sure to update on the bag-O-Ikes.. HH, Gpurs....

GPURS - It is starting to dry up around here bigtime. All I can do is keep plugging until my area does not produce anymore. Then I will go to dimes....nickels....aluminum cans......ha!
 
LJ, The streetpeople are gonna hate you if you go after cans with the same zeal as the halves haha. Sounds like yous need a vacation to do some dredgeing, better wait till the silver well runs completely dry first though. Good luck with them large $$$'s, probly won't be a clad in the bunch. HH Mark
 
LJ said:
Update on the bags of Ikes.......................

Nothing to report!! They shipped the bank small dollars.........grrrrrrrr.............................

The vault teller told me they have a $1000 bag of large dollars (she was told) which was a special request on her part, but she has no idea why she received the small dollars instead. What a letdown. The excitement built the closer I got to the bank only to have the wind let out of my sail.......sheeeesh!

At least this vault teller is trying. She is calling them to find out why she received the small dollars and she is sending them back for the large dollars next week. Oh well....that is how it goes sometimes in this hobby.


LJ said:
Update on the bags of Ikes.......................

Nothing to report!! They shipped the bank small dollars.........grrrrrrrr.............................

The vault teller told me they have a $1000 bag of large dollars (she was told) which was a special request on her part, but she has no idea why she received the small dollars instead. What a letdown. The excitement built the closer I got to the bank only to have the wind let out of my sail.......sheeeesh!

At least this vault teller is trying. She is calling them to find out why she received the small dollars and she is sending them back for the large dollars next week. Oh well....that is how it goes sometimes in this hobby.

GPURS said:
LJ, I am constantly amazed that your area keeps producing as well as it does! I know you have hit it hard for about a year or so, and the halfs just keep coming. Congratulations, and be sure to update on the bag-O-Ikes.. HH, Gpurs....

GPURS - It is starting to dry up around here bigtime. All I can do is keep plugging until my area does not produce anymore. Then I will go to dimes....nickels....aluminum cans......ha!






Bummer LJ, I was excited for you :'( well hopefully (fingers crossed ) that they send ya those Big Ikes next week ... damn the streets will be clean that for sure cans if you start picking cans ....
 
You know it's a bad week when LJ only has one "....Ha" in her post.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom