What's new

Mondays beach finds. Still Working watch.

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

I went to the beach by my house this morning. I got in around 1.5 hrs before the sand zamboni guy and his crew showed up saying no one can be on the beach while it's being raked. Whatever.... So I went to another one close by for a bit. I found the women's pulsar watch with the correct time on it and still running. Also a gold earing and some other doodads. I love being on vacation.
Happy July 4th all. Be safe.
Mike in NJ
 

Attachments

  • 27.webp
    27.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 499
Upvote 0
Re: Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

Nice diggs Mike.
I wish I was on some beach somewhere....

Keep safe...
 
Re: Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

Nice batch of finds Mike, that necklace should be sterling, even though they llok rough. I know a teen who had one. Big and Heavy!
 
Re: Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

Nice finds Mike. Hope you didn't stab yourself with that fishing lure! Nice watch and congrats on the gold earring. :D
 
Re: Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

Nice digs mike!
That fish hook looks like it could have done some serious damage,
have a great vacation buddy. Mine starts tomorrow at noon
with 18 holes of golf with some work buddies,
off for the 4th, then vac days Thurs and Fri. Ya baby!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Re: Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

nice batch
 
Re: Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

Nice finds! Just wondering ............... What kind of tone came up with the army men?

I found a Pink plastik teapot & cup that registered the dime in the cup..yours? ;D
 
Re: Monday's beach finds. Still Working watch.

Great treasure Mike,
Is that a necklace or bracelet that looks like silver?

I'll be rapt with a haul like that - if I ever get to use my new MD ::)

That hook looks to be about a 7/O - you must get some reasonable size fish over there?

Cheers, Mike in NZ ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom