What's new

Mondays funnies

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Monday's funnies

528531_504944172851533_1013408112_n.webp 598887_399204923482759_1360469589_n.webp 580868_474637449243572_314130906_n.webp 35502_399149073488344_884578539_n.webp 74801_396715743731677_1015469564_n.webp 183452_396460090423909_1700171033_n.webp 539894_518586218156913_75117467_n.webp 389387_4685940345183_492596931_n.webp 304019_395846240485294_235953098_n.webp LOL Red
 
That last one is a classic... I'll diffidently do that at the next event I go to :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

I still remember one time I was being introduced to a client at party, I introduced myself while shaking his hand and told him I wasn't wearing any underwear. You should have seen him trying to get his hand back from my grip :laughing7:

Want to have fun too :dontknow: Next time you get on a crowded elevator, just say this: I have new socks. Watch people try and find a corner :tongue3:
 
Better yet look at the young chick that just got on and ask if that her (while you're screwing up your nose)...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom