What's new

Mondays Results with Pics - 496 Keepers

oldred

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excaliber
Monday's Results with Pics - 496 Keepers

Well. Mondays batch of boxes again produced better than I would ever imagine. I was really happy for the 496 keepers and the number of 90% half's included in this bunch. I definitely know that this hobby is like a roller coaster, and I know eventually I will be hitting the bottom at some point. We just have to enjoy the good times and fight through the bad batches. Hope you enjoy the pics. Results:

Keepers - 496

40% - 344

1964 - 140

Ben Franklin's - 10

Walking Liberty - 1

1897 British Penney - 1

_________________________________________________

2007 CRH Totals Since 9 March
Walkers: 124
Franklin's: 202
90% Kennedy's : 538
40% Kennedy's : 6239
40% Silver Proof Halves: 6
90% Silver Comm: 1 1923 Monroe/Adams Comm.
1970 Kennedy: 5

​
 

Attachments

  • P1090002.webp
    P1090002.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 255
  • P1090006.webp
    P1090006.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 269
  • P1090005.webp
    P1090005.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 240
  • P1090008.webp
    P1090008.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 1897.webp
    1897.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 1897 b.webp
    1897 b.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 205
Upvote 0
Re: Monday's Results with Pics - 496 Keepers

Very, very nice OR!!! Again, congrats to you and Mrs. OR....be sure to tell her I said that now..... ;).

You are going to wipe that area out of silver in no time. I love the picture with all of 90% Kennedy's!!

At this pace you will be able to retire a 2nd time pretty darn soon....ha!


WTG OR.......keep em coming and also be sure to keep us posted. I love seeing these quantities!!!! Thanks for the pictures.
 
Re: Monday's Results with Pics - 496 Keepers

How many boxes was that?
 
Re: Monday's Results with Pics - 496 Keepers

Wow, I'm drooling!
 
Re: Monday's Results with Pics - 496 Keepers

Holy schmoly!
You are the uber hunter!
Great totals - keep m coming - love the pics!
 
Re: Monday's Results with Pics - 496 Keepers

Phenominal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom