What's new

Mondays Silver

OmegaMan

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
720
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
I did two boxes today
20-40%
3-64
2-Ben's
Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • silver coins.webp
    silver coins.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 347
Upvote 0
Looks like boxes will be good for some time to come in your area Omega. Just don't share the secret and it will last longer.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Looks like boxes will be good for some time to come in your area Omega. Just don't share the secret and it will last longer.

Golden Silver
I know what you are saying. I thought about not showing pics any more, maybe that will slow the competition down in my area.
 
Awesome job!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice job OM....keep em coming!!!!
 
the way my boxes have been lately i would consider that a real dream box, congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom