What's new

Money Clip but no money

baywalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure did dig around a lot looking for the money that was in this clip, but it wasn't there!

IMG_5243.webp IMG_5244.webp

One tiny little piece of a silver charm

IMG_5245.webp

And then I found where somebody stashed their pipe - think I ruined their day when they came back to dig it up!

IMG_5241.webp

I tried to find a cop to give it to, but threw it in the trash.
 
Upvote 0
you hd a good hunt, baywalker.

Congrats on the silver charm find.:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Congratulations!! Happy hunting next hunts:treasurechest:
 
Any time we can get out to hunt is a good day even if we don't find anything. I am looking forward to getting back in the water.
 
Maybe next time it will be full of money good luck and happy hunting
 
There are some floaters out there somewhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom