What's new

Monte Ne, Arkansas

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,913
Reaction score
76,370
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LastScanqqq.webp
LastScanSS.webp
 
Once again Jeff good work. Kinda sucks its all under beaver lake right now. I live about a mile away and when the lake gets down you can see the amphitheatre and the old lagoon area but the game and fish guys are popping people left and right down here picking up arrowheads. I used to go down there and try my luck for some old William coin Harvey stuff but the lake has taken over and buried everything under about 4 or 5 foot of sticky silt and mud
 
Lots of history in that area. If you hunt in that area the Park service and corp of engineers will hang you.
 
Brian.. U goof. I.didn't even realize u posted on this. Haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom