What's new

Hotel Del Monte

Del Monte

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Ian G. Wild



https://www.facebook.com/share/g/17C7CPsXNr/?mibextid=wwXIfr



Hello,

I am a dedicated collector of Hotel Del Monte memorabilia, passionate about preserving the legacy of this historic Monterey landmark. My collection includes ephemera like menus, tokens, photographs, brochures, dishes, and silverware, shared through my active Facebook page, which engages a community of history enthusiasts. I aim to curate a collection and establish a virtual museum to provide global access to the hotel’s history and artifacts.

I’m seeking Hotel Del Monte items that may be in private hands, garages, warehouses, or your archives. I’d value your advice or any available items for loan, donation, or purchase.

Thank you for your time—I’d love to discuss how we can collaborate to preserve this history. Please contact me

Sincerely,

Ian G. Wild

Hotel Del Monte Memorabilia Collector
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3700.webp
    IMG_3700.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 69
...I am a dedicated collector of Hotel Del Monte memorabilia, passionate about preserving the legacy of this historic Monterey landmark...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!
 
Ian G. Wild



https://www.facebook.com/share/g/17C7CPsXNr/?mibextid=wwXIfr



Hello,

I am a dedicated collector of Hotel Del Monte memorabilia, passionate about preserving the legacy of this historic Monterey landmark. My collection includes ephemera like menus, tokens, photographs, brochures, dishes, and silverware, shared through my active Facebook page, which engages a community of history enthusiasts. I aim to curate a collection and establish a virtual museum to provide global access to the hotel’s history and artifacts.

I’m seeking Hotel Del Monte items that may be in private hands, garages, warehouses, or your archives. I’d value your advice or any available items for loan, donation, or purchase.

Thank you for your time—I’d love to discuss how we can collaborate to preserve this history. Please contact me

Sincerely,

Ian G. Wild

Hotel Del Monte Memorabilia Collector
Thank you so much!
 
WElcome to Treasurenet. Good luck in your searches';
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom