TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2024 Thread Owner #1 I don't know what this is but it clearly says "ROMA" on it.. not a coin, and does not have a hole in that top thing.. Attachments IMG_0654.webp 432.7 KB · Views: 62 IMG_0655.webp 400.1 KB · Views: 51
I don't know what this is but it clearly says "ROMA" on it.. not a coin, and does not have a hole in that top thing..
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 6, 2024 #2 MY WAG is a religious medal; not a coin. Don in SoCal