What's new

MORE COINSTAR CLAD....AND A COUPLE FOREIGN

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping for silver but it was better than being poked with a sharp stick...and there's always a nice rush when I see a pile of coins in the reject bin...
 

Attachments

  • 20210302_174255.webp
    20210302_174255.webp
    692.7 KB · Views: 99
What is the Angel coin, is it a good luck charm?
 
I'm not sure...it's the second one I've found...it may have some kind of spiritual connotations...
 
I'm not sure...it's the second one I've found...it may have some kind of spiritual connotations...

Guardian angel tokens are carried as protection by those who believe that guardian angels watch over them throughout their daily lives. Ive also found some like those in coinstars in the past.
 
Here's how another onliner put it:
Every Guardian Angel coin you find is a sign to make an investment in your life by taking action in the direction of your truest desires.
Don....
 
my truest desire?...... dig more treasure!!!:tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom