More CTH3 finds!!!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
It sleeps 4 adults comfortably and if you notice the tie down cables to keep even the strongest Kansas wind from blowing it away.

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana40 said:
Love that key! I'm still cleaning on my finds. :P :D We did have fun, didn't we? It was a pleasure to meet you.

Nana

Nana, thanks! It was great to meet you too, but I wish I could have seen "the ring" ;D

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
It was definitely a pleasure to have gotten a chance to meet ya Rick! Very nice finds and tons of fun for all! I love the key! That Gypsy machine looks like a great prototype....anything on there to hold a tent in place at night? lol

It was good to meet you Cyn! I can't believe Dani slept through all those trains!!! :)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
thrillathahunt said:
Cynangyl said:
It was definitely a pleasure to have gotten a chance to meet ya Rick! Very nice finds and tons of fun for all! I love the key! That Gypsy machine looks like a great prototype....anything on there to hold a tent in place at night? lol

It was good to meet you Cyn! I can't believe Dani slept through all those trains!!! :)

lol the trains were not an issue for her when she was asleep....she was scared of them and took off running if she was awake until Mariah got her for a bit....then everytime a train came by she ran toward the tracks and clapped. lol Now the jumping tent thing she really did not like though. rofl I am downloading pictures now so I will try and get some posted soon. I got very few there at CTH but we got lots on the way back and I did manage to get some of the tent flattening and jumping back up at 5am. lol

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rick, you found that key at the bottle dump??!!! I KNEW I should've stuck around and dug some more... ah gosh, next time I guess....

Bran <><

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
Rick, you found that key at the bottle dump??!!! I KNEW I should've stuck around and dug some more... ah gosh, next time I guess....

Bran <><

Yeah lol, I was looking through the dirt that fell down the bank after all the bottle diggin'. ;D

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

Yeah lol, I was looking through the dirt that fell down the bank after all the bottle diggin'. ;D

lol, no stinkin' kiddin?!! That had crossed my mind when I left my little hammock of roots to leave, after looking down at everything that had been dug out of the sides of the bank. Well that's a sweet key... I say we hit that site up again next time!!!

Bran <><

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this old military button at CTH3 also. Took a while to get it all cleaned up.....not in the best condition, but still has the loop in back.

Attachments

• 100_4224.JPG
    100_4224.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 448

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
mastereagle22 said:
I LOVE your big key find. I have been looking for a skeleton type key since I began and have YET to find one.

I'm sad though I see absolutely NO Zipper Pulls anywhere.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dan pointed out to me this morning, as he put on a pair of trousers, that he had "no button" and no zipper pull on this particular pair of pants. I told him we needed to get in touch with MasterEagle to get a zipper pull..... ha!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Noodle said:
mastereagle22 said:
I LOVE your big key find. I have been looking for a skeleton type key since I began and have YET to find one.

I'm sad though I see absolutely NO Zipper Pulls anywhere.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dan pointed out to me this morning, as he put on a pair of trousers, that he had "no button" and no zipper pull on this particular pair of pants. I told him we needed to get in touch with MasterEagle to get a zipper pull..... ha!
Got velco?

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of zippers :laughing7:

That reminds me of a joke. I hope it is not too risque.

A man went into a supermarket with his zipper down, and his fly wide open. The lady at the checkout counter noticed and said, "Your barracks door is open." Well, he had never heard this phrase before so he got his groceries and walked away puzzled.

As he was walking out the door a man said to him, "Sir, your fly is open". He zipped up and remembering what the cashier said to him he finally understood what she meant. So, he turned around and went back into the checkout line.

He was planning to have a little fun with her. When he reached her counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open, did you see a soldier standing at attention?" The lady thought for a moment and said, "No, I didn't. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on top of two duffel bags!" ;D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
thrillathahunt said:
Nana40 said:
Love that key! I'm still cleaning on my finds. :P :D We did have fun, didn't we? It was a pleasure to meet you.

Nana

Nana, thanks! It was great to meet you too, but I wish I could have seen "the ring" ;D

Well, rings are all so nice, but did you hear the tale of the "plastic bag in the tree?" If not, you've not lived. Charlie, you should be ashamed for not "sharing"..... :tongue3: :D ;D :D ;D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AH...no now Noodle...let's not open that subject up for discussion. He'll have to wait on the next hunt and inquire. :D Hopefully you'll be there and you can tell it! :wink:

:D @ Rick!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That story really DIDNT get told this CTH did it?? ROFL yep, they missed out...gotta wait til the next one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread