What's new

More Flowers

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some more. I have some red amaryllis that are open but it is raining. The pictures of the pink Dahlia show it with and without the black background. It a matter of personal taste but to me the black highlights the subject and makes it stand out.
 

Attachments

  • Dahlia 4.webp
    Dahlia 4.webp
    158.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Dahlia 5a.webp
    Dahlia 5a.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Dahlia 5b.webp
    Dahlia 5b.webp
    57 KB · Views: 65
  • Iris 4.webp
    Iris 4.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Iris 5.webp
    Iris 5.webp
    120.1 KB · Views: 63
A few more.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0001a.webp
    DSC_0001a.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Gerbera daisy 1.webp
    Gerbera daisy 1.webp
    131 KB · Views: 63
The rain was not easy on the red amaryllis. I think some more will bloom in the next week, if they do I will try for a better shot. The red and white one opened up today so it looks a little better.
 

Attachments

  • amaryllis 4.webp
    amaryllis 4.webp
    98.8 KB · Views: 61
  • amaryllis 3.webp
    amaryllis 3.webp
    112.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I see what your saying about the black background putting the focus on the subject. Beautiful flowers. Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom