What's new

More from new site

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these things this morning. I think the site has potential after digging the heel plate. That plated bracelet lit me up like another half dollar. A lot of what is its. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0183.webp
    DSC_0183.webp
    296.1 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0182.webp
    DSC_0182.webp
    161.1 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0181.webp
    DSC_0181.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0180.webp
    DSC_0180.webp
    233.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0179.webp
    DSC_0179.webp
    307.1 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 16
Art,

You managed a few oldies for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congratz! That heel looks great! I would love to find one!
 
Nice saves.
Grats
 
Oh I like that heel plate a lot. My first ever good find was a heel plate. Had no clue what it was lol
 
That site must have been populated with coin purse carrier. I am surprised coins are that scarce there. You dug some cool relics.
 
Looks like that site has real potential.
I love the buttons.

What exactly is the blue box with the belt on it??
 
Nice looking heel plate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom