What's new

More gridding in the pasture - 1909 Wheat, Button, tiny Porsche

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading up to Northern Indiana tomorrow for four days to help my brother move back home. I thought I'd throw this quick post in before I head out.
I am still gridding off the large horse pasture at the plantation house. These were found at lunch after two passes from side to side.
Nothing earth shattering, but seeing the round green patina pop out was a real thrill. Hoping for an old copper, but it turned out to be a button. :'(
Have a great week,
MM

*1909 Wheat , no VDB, no "S". :'(

*A Regens brand lighter - Patent date Feb. 7, 1933

*21mm button with wreath back mark

*A 2" long thin brass piece w/soldered ends.
Is this a CW relic? I swear I've seen this piece before somewhere.

*Lead seal (?), asst'd bullets, glass shard, a tiny toy Porsche (lots of HORSEpower). ;D :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-242S.webp
    MVC-242S.webp
    21 KB · Views: 606
  • MVC-243S.webp
    MVC-243S.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 593
  • MVC-244S.webp
    MVC-244S.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 605
  • MVC-245S.webp
    MVC-245S.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 598
  • MVC-246S.webp
    MVC-246S.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 603
  • MVC-247S.webp
    MVC-247S.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 592
  • MVC-248S.webp
    MVC-248S.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 592
  • MVC-249S.webp
    MVC-249S.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 595
Upvote 0
Nice finds,

I gotta tell ya. That old farm house and area was a great site. I'd work it till it was hitless also. You'll never get that place hunted out. Let it sit a season. Go back and it will still be coughing up finds.

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom