Immy
Silver Member
More June casino pennies & halves
Whew, temps here are getting hotter than LJ's finds! Doesn't stop me from hittin' the slots though.
From $40 in pennies:
Wheaties: 1952, 1952-D, 1953-D (2), 1957-D, 1958-D
Canadian: 1970, 1972, 1978, 1987, 1997, 2007 RCM
$600 in halves:
1967 (3), 1969-D, 1976-S and 2007-D Jefferson dollar.
Lots of people playing the half dollar slots today so I couldn't search my usual amount. What do they think this is...anyway? Still happy with what I got.
SEARCH ON!
Whew, temps here are getting hotter than LJ's finds! Doesn't stop me from hittin' the slots though.
From $40 in pennies:
Wheaties: 1952, 1952-D, 1953-D (2), 1957-D, 1958-D
Canadian: 1970, 1972, 1978, 1987, 1997, 2007 RCM
$600 in halves:
1967 (3), 1969-D, 1976-S and 2007-D Jefferson dollar.
Lots of people playing the half dollar slots today so I couldn't search my usual amount. What do they think this is...anyway? Still happy with what I got.
SEARCH ON!
Upvote
0







