Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2015 #1 Howdy All, Here are a few more local Virginia pieces. Check out the three blunts and the two curved pieces. I'm having a heck of a time with pictures. I'm quitting while I'm ahead. Sorry about the repeats. steve Last edited: Jan 2, 2015 Upvote 0
Howdy All, Here are a few more local Virginia pieces. Check out the three blunts and the two curved pieces. I'm having a heck of a time with pictures. I'm quitting while I'm ahead. Sorry about the repeats. steve
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jan 2, 2015 #2 Nice finds. Thanks for sharing.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2015 #3 You have a great collection. Thanks for showing
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2015 #4 Really like the variety of artifacts! Thanks for the show Yakker
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 3, 2015 #5 Nice looking pieces Steve. I have a small tray of Virginia pieces and they look really similar to yours.
Nice looking pieces Steve. I have a small tray of Virginia pieces and they look really similar to yours.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 3, 2015 #6 Nice collection