What's new

More silver than wheaties = a good day!

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More luck in the "commodities market" today. Results -


***$40/PENNIES***

Wheat totals have been subpar for a few weeks.

Wheaties: 1941, [blue]1943-S[/blue], 1950-D, 1950-S, 1955-D, 1957-D

2nd steelie this year!

Canadian: 1979, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2006

Other: three dimes


***$40/NICKELS***

Feh!

1941, 1949-D, 1957-D


***$100/QUARTERS***

After admiring XX's silver bonanza I had to try. No luck. Not even a new state quarter.


***$850/HALVES***

1965, 1967 (4), 1968-D (2)


June's off to a promising start!!
 
Upvote 0
a good day, when i was feeling poorley, thank you for the bi silver half....
 
baldiphoto said:
thank you for the bi silver half...

You're welcome! Glad it got there safely.
 
Good day Immy........Kudos!
 
Immy said:
***$100/QUARTERS***

After admiring XX's silver bonanza I had to try. No luck. Not even a new state quarter.

For a moment, I knew what it felt like to coin roll hunt in the early eighties/late seventies.

I'm just glad that now I have a reason to pick up the silver washington quarter flip book. When I get done letting my son populate it, I'll post a breakdown of dates/mintmarks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom