What's new

More Silver this Weekend

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Got in a few hunts lately. Last weekend I was visiting my brother in Savanna, IL and hunted his yard for about an hour and found an 1882 Indian at about 2 inches. Went back to the Chicago north side park yesterday and again this morning. Spent about 3 hours each time. Stayed in the shade to avoid the heat and the ground was pretty hard. The spot is still producing silver – 1923 and 1939 Mercs and a 1951D Rosie. Also got the peace symbol earring that is marked Sterling. Found my first State of Illinois tax token. Also found my first Indian at this location, a 1906. 12 Wheaties for the two days - 10, 17D, 18, 18D, 19, 37D, 42, 44S, 46(2), 46D, 51D. Good stuff pictured below.

001.webp
 
REALLY AWESOME FINDS THERE , WTG!!!
 
Excellent, Patrick!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That '39 Merc is in great shape! Indian at 2"?!

Congrats on your first tax token, too! - I haven't found one yet.
 
Way to go Pocket Spill............Nice Silver & Tax token...... ;D
 
Awexome Spread of loot Patrick!
 
Way to go you beat the heat. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Man give me a tax token over silver any day!!!!! Great job, congrats!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds Uncle Pat! Can't wait until my Ace gets here so I can start hunting!
 
Nice job on all the good finds! You are hitting that northside park well.
 
All are great finds Patrick! :thumbsup:
 
Very nice loot! Good hunting!
 
Wow, what a great variety of coins! I'm glad you're having good success at the park you're going to. I never did all that well at parks, looks like you're having some really good days. Nice tax token too!

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom