What's new

More stuff from recent hunts

tnmudman

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
709
Reaction score
1,537
Golden Thread
0
Location
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got a new phone and wanted to try it out in hoping it takes good clear photos this is some stuff I found on my most recent hunts that I had not took pics of
 

Attachments

  • 0405171722a.webp
    0405171722a.webp
    811.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 0405171720.webp
    0405171720.webp
    453.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 0405171723a.webp
    0405171723a.webp
    401.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 0405171723b.webp
    0405171723b.webp
    437.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 0405171725a.webp
    0405171725a.webp
    580.8 KB · Views: 72
Upvote 0
that is a great phone,and nice finds
 
Wow those brown and black ones are real heart breakers... good stuff though.

Pretty bizarre looking little point too. I like it
 
Nice finds:icon_thumleft:Man that 1st item made of the brown and black stone I can just see a center section making it whole. Good photos also and just FYI you can get a set of lens at Wal-mart for $10 that you can take micro shots with your phone.
 
Thanks for the info rack I will look into that lens and yeah when I noticed those 2 peices I just knew I had a match I hadn't even thought about a mid section may be I will find it one day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom