What's new

Recent finds

Fossil_adult

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
169
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been going hunting a lot recently done pretty ok. I'm still looking for a really nice relic site on the chesapeake once I get there I think I'll definelty have some exciting things to post. It dates back to the ice age. So pretty exciting stuff! Anyways, here is some of the most recent things I've been finding lately.

Bottles:

4833.webp

Bottles and native american tools:
4834.webp

Civil war era folding picket knife.
4836.webp

4835.webp


Anyways nothing wow or too exciting but hopefully I should start getting some good stuff I want to start branching out from my immediate area more often.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 11
I've been going hunting a lot recently done pretty ok. I'm still looking for a really nice relic site on the chesapeake once I get there I think I'll definelty have some exciting things to post. It dates back to the ice age. So pretty exciting stuff! Anyways, here is some of the most recent things I've been finding lately.

Bottles:

View attachment 2252997
Bottles and native american tools:
View attachment 2252998
Civil war era folding picket knife.
View attachment 2253000
View attachment 2252999

Anyways nothing wow or too exciting but hopefully I should start getting some good stuff I want to start branching out from my immediate area more often.
I love the native points. That is an area I would love to learn more about ( especially where to find them). Good luck on your upcoming hunts and keep us posted!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom