What's new

more than 5,700 picking sites in Pennsylvania

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,835
Reaction score
76,274
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more than 5,700 picking sites in Pennsylvania

There are more than 5,700 picking sites in the Pennsylvania
countrysides and forests with discarded bags of household garbage, debris from old buildings possably burned up
coin collections from house fires,
used tires, big rusty barrels, wornout sofas
possably some with
coins, wallets and jewelry in them.
appliances, brass, copper, aluminum, etc.
The skys the Limit on what may be there. :wink:


http://www.publicopiniononline.com/news/ci_19027461?source=rss
 
Re: more than 5,700 picking sites in Pennsylvania

I was walking some R.R. tracks the other day and there was trash all over, dumped from the road that ran beside it.

I will eyeball it to see if there's anything of value, but I don't dig through it.

Paul
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom