What's new

More Trinidad Finds!

money malcolm

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
92
Reaction score
126
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1906 Indian Head Penny
3 silver dimes
Old ring
2 1/2 cent token (1916-1922)
(Posting in token/tags)
4 wheatbacks
F.S. & G Co tag ( 1879-1888 )
( Posting in "what is It" )
 

Attachments

  • 1440474979528.webp
    1440474979528.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 1440475013003.webp
    1440475013003.webp
    63 KB · Views: 118
  • 1440475040706.webp
    1440475040706.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 1440475053173.webp
    1440475053173.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 1440475064425.webp
    1440475064425.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Not a bad day in my book. Not asking for secret locations, but just curious - are you hunting in town, or the reservoir?
 
MALCOM NICE FINDS .MAN I FOUND A WATER HOSE NOZZLE LIKE YOURS AND PUT IT ON A HOSE AND THAT BAD BOY CAN DO SOME CLEANING ONE BAD MAMA JAMA ....
 
In town.
 
MALCOM NICE FINDS .MAN I FOUND A WATER HOSE NOZZLE LIKE YOURS AND PUT IT ON A HOSE AND THAT BAD BOY CAN DO SOME CLEANING ONE BAD MAMA JAMA ....

Those antique spouts are worth 6-14$ on Ebay.
 
Nice finds and thanks for sharing...but I only see three dimes?

Quit holdin' out on us and show us the NICE one!

HH ALL
 
Nice finds and thanks for sharing...but I only see three dimes?

Quit holdin' out on us and show us the NICE one!

HH ALL

I didn't think anyone would notice and was too lazy to edit, I changed it to 3. Thanks for paying attention!
 
Nice group of finds. I like the token & tag.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom