What's new

More wheats

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
I finished going through another $50 in pennies yesterday and found 32. This is better than average, but I must admit that 17 wheats came from one machine wrapped roll. This may cause my average to be skewed, but I'll take all I can get. The oldest cent was a 1910. Tomorrow I plan on hitting a few more banks for halves while running errands and picking up some more hand wrapped cents from my source bank. I'll share the results with everyone on Monday afternoon or Tuesday.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0358_1_1.webp
    IMG_0358_1_1.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0359_1_1.webp
    IMG_0359_1_1.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
Great job on the wheats. 17 in one roll is awesome. The most I got out of one roll is two. Keep it up! :thumbsup:
 
Nice haul and dates. :thumbsup:
 
Wow 50 dollars in pennies and you had to wait to that one roll to find the mother load. It paid off in the long run. Good job.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom