jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,266 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2024 Thread Owner #1 East of Frackville. Schuylkill countyThe Record AmericanFri, Jan 31, 1936 ·Page 1 1938 aerial Western side of the Playground/Ball Field in the Woods as always--- Permission should be Obtained
East of Frackville. Schuylkill countyThe Record AmericanFri, Jan 31, 1936 ·Page 1 1938 aerial Western side of the Playground/Ball Field in the Woods as always--- Permission should be Obtained
D danloop Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 205 Reaction score 199 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 1, 2024 #2 Our city park pool was built in 1964 and demolished two years ago. I worked it until I dug out the last pull tab. Not a single silver. Vultures beat me to them.
Our city park pool was built in 1964 and demolished two years ago. I worked it until I dug out the last pull tab. Not a single silver. Vultures beat me to them.