Waynos
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 28, 2015
- Messages
- 266
- Reaction score
- 721
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Keene New Hampshire
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hit a parking have pounded with the 8.5x11 DD coil
Took out my new 5x8 and gave it a good field test.
Found 6 clad coins
Winchester Super Speed 20 gauge shotgun shell (solid 55)
Old nasty razor blade
And still defended my title as pulltab king
Took out my new 5x8 and gave it a good field test.
Found 6 clad coins
Winchester Super Speed 20 gauge shotgun shell (solid 55)
Old nasty razor blade
And still defended my title as pulltab king
Attachments
Upvote
10
. If I'm hitting an old lot or some place I can dig freely I'll dig everything that doesn't grunt iron. 










