What's new

Most depressing/disturbing music ever made?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silent Hill video game music in my opinion is some of the most meloncholy music EVER made.


 
Is it just me, or is that one of the most romantic songs out there :icon_scratch:
 
Why doesn't that surprise me Spart? :laughing9:
 
DOA, by Bloodrock. When it came out, the rumor was it was about the WSU plane crash here in Colorado. Which wasn't true. I filed it away, but last summer I hiked up to the crash site over by the Eisenhower tunnel. That song came back, digitally remastered and in true living stereo.
 
RGINN said:
DOA, by Bloodrock. When it came out, the rumor was it was about the WSU plane crash here in Colorado. Which wasn't true. I filed it away, but last summer I hiked up to the crash site over by the Eisenhower tunnel. That song came back, digitally remastered and in true living stereo.

Havn't heard that Since It first Came out
& I Bought the album.

I'll be at UTube :tongue3:



I Remember Now, I took it as a Car crash scene
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom