What's new

Most Likely Last Finds Til Spring

Fingerlakes119

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
590
Reaction score
884
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes Region Of NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found the 1943 mercury Dime yesterday at a local park and the 1956D Rosie and wheat cents today while visiting with my sons. Weather was great for this time of year offering dig-able ground, but that won't last long. My son eyeballed a goose/duck call that sells for $125 ( the find of the day ).

HH GL

george

2016 finds.webp
 
Upvote 18
At least you managed a couple of silvers to close out the season.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Sweet silver! Nice finds George! I know it's supposed to get colder, but I think we still might still be able to dig in the woods next weekend, I hope.
HH
 
Nice way to close out detecting in January, I think we are done for a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom