What's new

most of the findings from the last 8 weeks

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
this is almost everything from the last 8 weeks

I have enuff to fill another frame but have not had the time

If you have questions as to what are some of these bone pieces or anything I thank you in advance for you participation

I also appreciate the discussion
Larson1951
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0931.webp
    IMG_0931.webp
    118 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0932.webp
    IMG_0932.webp
    105 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_0933.webp
    IMG_0933.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0934.webp
    IMG_0934.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0935.webp
    IMG_0935.webp
    113.4 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0936.webp
    IMG_0936.webp
    135.6 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0937.webp
    IMG_0937.webp
    124.8 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_0938.webp
    IMG_0938.webp
    99.8 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
You are unbelievable!! I wish I could find half of what you find. Thanks for sharing.
 
I do not eben know where to begin ? Notched engraved carved and drilled. What more could a hunter ask for? I am going to just keep coming back and looking and let it soak in for awhile.........
Thank you for sharing Larson
 
Sorry, I haven't responded sooner, my jaw dropped onto the keyboard and I had to go buy a new one...those are some great pieces larson, but those teeth don't really fit in with the rest of the stuff, can I have them? :laughing9:
 
Nice finds! If I find that much over my lifetime, I will be a happy man :icon_thumright:
 
Amazing!!! Thankyou for sharing All of these wonderful finds with us Larson.
 
ok, you might find some amazing stuff, but i have better hands than you. so you need to let me drive on up and let me hunt. yeah i said it.........


please.......
 
Wow Some really nice stuff.
 
thanks jpitt,
the points on the purple paper are agate
I have started another thread on agate points you might want to look at noq
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom